Experience the Next Generation!
While the pace of business and the speed of content continue to accelerate, so does the demand to reach your audiences through a rich and robust online experience, through multiple channels and devices. IBM's Digital Experience software is uniquely designed to help create, manage, simplify and integrate your processes to meet these demands.
You can now experience this live - at the IBM Digital Experience Meet the Lab.
Join us on May 13th and 14th 2014 at the home of IBM Digital Experience - the IBM Research and Development Center in Böblingen, to hear the latest news and see the next release of our Customer and Employee Experience Suites, based on IBM WebSphere Portal and Web Content Manager. We will show you how you can always be a step ahead of your competition with Smarter Commerce in your online customer channel and, how a social intranet can help you achieve a Smarter Workforce in your organization.
Exciting topics to be coved:
- Announcements, Showcases and current Trends.
Content: What's new in Digital Asset Management? And what are
the benefits of the functional and technical innovations for Web
- Web-forms: Fast, Easily and Efficiently created with integrated IBM Forms Experience Builder.
Using Web Analytics for personalized marketing: Discover new ways to
use Web Analytics and personalized Marketing Campaigns in Portal using Unica and Coremetrics.
- Enrich Commerce platforms with innovative Web Content Management: Architecture, integration opportunities, value to the web shop and sample implementations.
- It's all about Social - Social intranets and portals for a Smarter Workforce: Find out about social integration, innovation management, social rendering, Open ID, and the integration of social media.
- Hands-On Workshops: You will get a chance to work with the solutions first hand.
- Do it yourself - You will get a chance to try the new and simple design options for the Line of Business yourself: Learn more about the simplified administration, Page Management, Page Creation, Project Management and the new portlets and functions for an extended toolbar in the Hands-On Labs.
- Meet the developers - ask the questions you want to the people who create IBM’s Portal and Digital experience technology.
We will present these topics on two days from a business and a technical perspective. In addition, you have the opportunity to personally interact with developers from the individual departments in breakout sessions.
IBM Digital Experience Conference July 21-24 2014, Anaheim CA. Link to Conference Website
Das Meet The Lab Event für deutsche Kunden findet am 4. und 5. Juni 2014 in Böblingen statt. Weitere Informationen dazu gibt es hier.